Do you need a good screen recorder? Struggling to find one that does what you want it to do?
CoolPixel is one of the very best screen recorder apps available today, packed with great features, and you don’t even need to jailbreak to get it.
CoolPixel offers a ton of valuable features:
- Full HD at up to 60fps recording
- No jailbreak needed
- Add subtitles and dubbing
- Use rich filters for movie-like effects
- Add audio
- Import videos or download them
- Works on iOS 9 and above on all compatible devices
- Loads more features
How to Download CoolPixel:
The only catch is that you can’t download it from the iOS appstore. That’s not a problem, though; simply download it using an external app installer called TweakBox. An unofficial app store, TweakBox offers a whole heap of 3rd-party content and great apps like CoolPixel
- Download TweakBox or by tapping the link above
- Open the app installer and tap on Apps
- Tap TweakBox Apps and type CoolPixel into the search box
- Tap the result, tap Install and wait; when it’s installed, the icon will be on your home screen
Alternative Screen Recorder Apps:
But what if CoolPixel doesn’t suit you? There are others to choose from, and these are just two of the very best on offer:
Fresh from the developers of iRec, EveryCord offers excellent features such as FHD recording, stereo audio, in-app customizations, and even auto compression. It’s free so click on the link below to find out how to get it.
AirShou has long been one of the top screen recording apps, offering a whole list of useful features. Not only do you get FHD recording, but you also get a simple app that’s user-friendly, with one tap recording and plenty of other features. Click the link to find out how to get this excellent screen recorder for free.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
The Untrusted Developer error is a common one for unofficial apps like CoolPixel screen recorder. All you need to do is tell Apple that the app developer is trusted, and that can be done in a few seconds:
- Open iOS Settings from your home screen and tap on General
- Tap on Profiles & Device Management
- Find the CoolPixel app profile and ap on it
- Tap Trust, close Settings, and the error will no longer appear when you try the Cool Pixel app again
Download CoolPixel and follow us on Facebook for more tips.