Are you looking for a way to install the HappyMod app store on your iOS device? Sadly, it won’t work because HappyMod was only developed for the Android market. However, all is not lost because there is a fantastic alternative – Panda Helper.
How to Install Panda Helper:
- Download the Panda Helper profile onto your device by tapping one of the above links
- When the download has finished, open iOS Settings
- Tap on General > Profiles & Device Management and tap Install
- Tap Trust on the profile and go back to your home screen
- When you see the Panda Helper icon, the app store is ready to use.
Got any Questions?
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will HappyMod Work on My iPhone?
No. HappyMod was developed for the Android market only and will not work on iOS devices.
- Is it Safe to Use on iOS?
As HappyMod doesn’t work on iOS devices, should you find any links that claim to be for iOS and download them, you run a risk of compromising your device and data.
- How Do I Install HappyMod for Android?
You can’t, but there are a number of alternatives that work just as well. Take a look at our list of alternative app installers for iOS.
- What is the Best Alternative for iOS?
There are plenty of alternatives, but two of the best are the Panda Helper installer and TutuApp for iOS.